The BPM is an easy way for anyone to start building their FUT 23 coin balance. The principle behind it is to open bronze packs and make a profit from the items you get.
You’re paying 750 coins for 12 items, so you only need to sell 4 of them to make a profit. You might think that bronze items have no value, but their rarity and certain SBC requirements mean a lot of them can go for surprisingly high prices.
You can make a limitless amount of FUT 23 coins using the BPM. Bronze packs will be in the FUT store all year and you can open as many as you like.
The best thing about the Bronze Pack Method (BPM) is:
- Repeatable ✅
- Can be used at all times ✅
- Quick Coin generator ✅
- No gameplay required ✅
- Low Budget ✅
Step-by-Step FIFA 23 Bronze Pack Method Guide.
- Open a bronze pack
- The first step is simple, go to the store and open a bronze pack.
- Use the compare price function to check the value of each item and list any that sell.
- You have to check the value of every item you pack. No matter the league, nation or position make sure you check the value of bronze players. They’re often so rare that even ones not required in SBCs can sell. You only need to make 750 coins to get back what you invested.
- Store players that don’t sell.
- Don’t quick sell any players, just store them in your club. They may become valuable in the future or you can also use them in the upgrade SBCs to generate silver players.
- Store the consumables to use later.
- Another advantage of the BPM is that your club gets stacked full of consumables. (Tip: Use the FIFA 23 WebApp when applying these bronze consumables, it’s much faster!) Eliminating the need to spend coins on consumables or a second team. This also means you can sell any gold consumables you pack!
- Repeat the process.
- Bronze packs will always be in the store and we’re always getting New SBCs. Meaning the BPM can generate FUT coins through the full FIFA game cycle.
- Keep track of prices of bronze players.
- If you use the BPM a lot, you’ll have a large number of bronze players and items in your club. Make sure you keep an eye on any market moves that could increase their value.
MISTAKES TO AVOID
- Clogging up your transfer list.
- The biggest issue with the BPM is filling up your transfer list with items that take a while to sell. Knowing when to keep listing, store or quick sell an item becomes easier the more you use the BPM.
- Don’t get lazy.
- Make sure you check the price of every player. Even the lowest rated bronzes can have some value. If you’re getting tired of checking prices, then use a different trading method.
Basically you just open 750 coin packs and sell the players
These have value:
- All LM, RM and CM especially from main leagues and nations
- All top nation and leagues
- Every other card can still be listed for 200, might sell eventually, you might have to relist a few times
- Also always worth check managers, sometimes even kits and and badges – some of them have value
- The rest you quicksell
Its literally impossible to lose coins with it. Even the worst possible pack will have 3 player that will eventually sell for 200 coins and the rest will quicksell for ~150. So even on the worst pack possible you break even.
The rest is profit. Small but safe and consitant profits.
Enjoy & start making coins