FIFA Points are a virtual currency that can be used to purchase FUT Packs and FUT Draft entries in the FIFA Ultimate Team game mode. You can buy FIFA Points from the FUT Store.
Every year, EA Sports allow FIFA users to transfer FIFA Points from the previous year’s game to the new one. Hopefully, this year will be the same, but so far do not have any official confirmation from EA Sports.
The following methods will help you transfer your FIFA Points from FIFA 22 Ultimate Team to FIFA 23 Ultimate Team.
Find out how to transfer your FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23.
- HOW DO I TRANSFER MY FIFA POINTS?
The only way to transfer your FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 is by logging in to FIFA 23 on your console or PC. You can’t transfer your FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 using the FUT Web or Mobile Companion Apps. Log in to FIFA 23 on your console or PC to transfer your FIFA Points, then you’ll see them on the apps.
The earliest you can transfer your FIFA Points is during the EA Play early trial, or when you first log in to FIFA 23 once you have the full game.
The first time you log in to FIFA 23 on your console or PC, you’ll see a pop-up that gives you the option to transfer your FIFA Points.
A few things to remember:
- You can only transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on the same console.
- For example, you can transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on Xbox, but you can’t transfer your Points from FIFA 22 on Xbox to FIFA 23 on PlayStation.
- The transfer is not reversible. You can’t move FIFA Points back to FIFA 22 once you transfer them.
- What if I’m an EA Play member? If you play FIFA 23 on EA Play and transfer your Points but don’t buy the full game, you won’t get your Points back on FIFA 22.
WHAT DOESN’T TRANSFER IN FUT?
FIFA Points are the only thing that transfer from one year of FUT to the next. Everything else—like your FUT Coin balance and Items—resets in FIFA 23.
It is important to remember that this year we are getting crossplay, so it might change some pattern in transferring FIFA Points.
FIFA 23 crossplay allows players from different platforms to face off against each other for the first time in the football series’ history.