EA Sports has released thenew History Mystery Lesson Objective in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team on November 26th. The objective looks easy to complete but needs some guidance to know what actually has to be done.
The objective tasks don’t explain anything regarding what need to be done in order to complete the objective, rather just some hints about particular Footballing events which are very important in the Football History. A set of 6 objectives, all with cryptic clues on how to complete them.
Take a Step back in time and test your football knowledge! Can you figure out these riddles?
OBJECTIVE SOLUTION AND EVENTS EXPLAINED
- The Blow of Maracanã
- An international game that broke an all time record that still holds to this day. Reenact the match!
- Explanation: Uruguay beat Brazil in the 1950 world cup final. At 173000+ this is an ‘all time record’ attendance.
- What really needs to be done: Score 2 goals with Uruguay players. Any Game Mode
- Hometown Shocker
- The host nation was eliminated with an unexpected final score leaving the world stunned. Recreate this match!
- Explanation: 2014 World Cup hosted in Brazil, Germany beat the host nation 7-1 and proceed to win the tournament .
- What really needs to be done: Score 6 or more goals in 1 game. Any Game Mode.
- This last minute finesse goal ensured victory against the host nation and guaranteed a spot in the final of the world’s biggest tournament. Recreate the final goal of that match!
- Explanation: 2006 World Cup Semi Final, Italy vs Germany. Del Piero scores a beautiful goal to ensure Italy the win and send them to the final.
- What really needs to be done: Score a finesse goal with an Italian player. Any Game Mode.
- A 1950 Miracle on Grass
- Who doesn’t like an underdog story? Relive it!
- Explanation: A couple of miracles happened in that tournament, but this objective is most likely linked to USA beating England 1-0.
- What really needs to be done: Score goal with USA players. Any Game Mode.
- The Heat Battle of Lausanne
- A match with 12 goals and extreme conditions of 104 °F degrees with an exciting performance shared by two players, one from each team. What did the two players have in common?
- Explanation: The 1954 World Cup saw an insane game, with Austria beating Switzerland 7-5. The match was played in extreme heat and a player on each team scored a hatrick.
- What really needs to be done: 3 goals by using Austria and Switzerland (3 goals each) in the same match. Any Game Mode.
- This player has scored in every international world tournament he has played in from 2002-2014, and he is only one of four players to do so. Recreate his journey!
- Explanation: An insane international career made Miroslav Klose one of only 4 players to score at every international tournament he has played at, including 4 World Cups.
- What really needs to be done: Score a goal with a German player in 4 separate matches. Any Game Mode.
REWARDS FROM THE OBJECTIVE
- x1 84+ RARE GOLD PLAYER PACK (Untradeable)
- x1 TWO RARE GOLD PLAYERS PACK (Untradeable)
- x2 PREMIUM GOLD PACK (Untradeable)
- x2 TWO RARE GOLD PLAYERS PACK (Untradeable)
- x1 JUMBO PREMIUM GOLD PACK (Untradeable)
All the tasks are really easy to complete and can be done in just couple of games.
Events Explanations from Waldy – Fifa