You will need to log in to Electronic Arts servers using your EA/ORIGIN ID (player name for all EA titles) and the password associated with your EA account. You only have to do it once, but be sure to take not of the details and keep your credentials safe.
It is best to create a password with at least eight characters, combining letters, numbers, and special characters. Do not use any information that could be easily obtained in your password, and do not repeat passwords you have created for other services. To make sure your account is secure, change your password frequently.
When I tried to access FIFA 23 WebApp or Companion App, it showed me error saying “It looks like your EA Account doesn’t have a FUT 23 Club. Before we keep going, make sure you’re logged in with the right account. In order to use the FIFA Companion App or Web App, you will need to create a FUT 23 Club on your Console or PC“. I saw many other users complaining about the same on Twitter but thankfully found the easy solution to this error.
- I tried to clear browser cache and other browsers but finally the thing that worked perfectly was VPN. I searched for free VPN and download it, installed and launched the FIFA 23 WebApp and Companion App with VPN. It worked absolutely fine and everything was smooth. You also give it a try but remember to use geniune VPN, hope it works for you too 🤗
- Reset your password and you will be able to log in. Tried this solution and it also worked. Surely the pain to change password everytime but working fine ✅
HOW TO SIGN IN WITHOUT A PASSWORD
The FIFA 23 login only requires an EA/ORIGIN ID and password. If you are facing issues when trying to sign in, follow these steps:
- Go to FIFA 23 Login page;
- Click ‘Forgot Your Password?‘ to reset your password;
- Enter your email or EA Account ID. If you don’t remember your email or ID, try logging in with a connected platform account;
- Check your email for a link to create a new password, and follow the instructions.
HOW TO SIGN IN WITHOUT ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL EMAIL
If, for any reason, you don’t have access to your personal email, you will have to try logging in to your EA Account directly on EA Help using your connected platform account where you play your EA games:
- Click ‘Log In’ at the top right corner of any page on the EA Help website;
- On the pop-up window that appears, choose to log in with your PlayStation Network account, Xbox Live account, Steam account, Apple ID, or Facebook account;
- Another pop-up will appear for the platform you chose. Log in using your sign-in details for that account;
- If the account you sign into is linked to an EA Account, you’ll now be logged in on EA Help. You can view your account information and make updates in the EA Account Settings portal by clicking Accounts > Change email address.