EA Sports, through their official forum & website has revealed the dates for FIFA 23 WebApp and Companion App official release. Eligible FIFA 22 Ultimate Team (FUT) players will get the chance to start their FUT 23 season early in the FUT Web App and Companion App.
WHAT IS THE EARLY START?
Returning FUT 22 players whose accounts are in good standing can create their FUT 23 Club, start trading, and claim returning user rewards.
WHEN DO THE FIFA 23 WEB AND COMPANION APPS COME OUT?
- September 16, 2022 – FUT 22 Web App goes offline.
- September 21, 2022 – FUT 23 Web App comes online.
- If you’re a returning FUT 22 player with an account in good standing, this is when you can start using the Transfer Market.
- September 22, 2022 – FUT 23 Companion App launches.This is your chance to update your Companion App on Android and iOS.
Early access to the Web and Companion Apps ends at 11:59 p.m. UTC on October 16. After that, you’ll need to log in to FUT 23* on your PC, Stadia, or console at least once to continue using both apps.
The Web and Companion Apps are not compatible with Nintendo Switch.
DETAILS ON EARLY ACCESS TO THE WEB AND COMPANION APPS
- You must have created a FUT Club in FIFA 22 and logged in to FUT 22 on your platform before August 1, 2022, to be eligible for early access to the FUT 23 Web and Companion Apps.
- Your FUT 22 account must still exist.
- That means if you’ve deleted your Club, you won’t be able to get an early start.
- Your account needs to be in good standing.
- If you don’t have access, it means you have either done things in the past that broke our rules, or we don’t know enough about you yet to make a decision on whether you have earned this privilege.
- Playing FIFA 23 once you have the full game can contribute to earning access to the Transfer Market on the Web and Companion Apps.
What’s up with my returning user rewards?
Rewards are based on your account’s good standing in the game, along with your player history, engagement, and account status. This is why your rewards may be different from your friend’s.
I switched platforms. Can I get access or my rewards on my new console?
No, returning user rewards are tied to your specific console account. So if you switch platforms or create a new account on the same platform, your access and rewards won’t carry over.
Can I still access FIFA 22 on the Web and Companion Apps after FIFA 23 launches?
No, the FUT 23 version replaces the FUT 22 version. You won’t be able to access FUT 22 on the Web App after September 21, 2022.
For the Companion App, there will be a forced update to the FIFA 23 version on Android and iOS after September 22, 2022. That means you won’t be able to access FIFA 22 on the Companion App after September 22.
Remember: To continue using both the Web and Companion Apps after October 17, you’ll need to access FUT 23* on your PC or console at least once.