The latest Title Update 3 for FIFA 23 is available, on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Stadia, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Among the main changes, we find the addition of the DLC content dedicated to the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 and the elimination of the previously existing Brazilian teams.
The update makes some changes to General, Audio, and Visual. In addition, corrections have also been made to the Gameplay.
This patch will also be released in the next few days for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. Below is the complete fix of Title Update 3 disclosed by the Canadian software house.
- Size PS5: 3.87 GB
- Size Xbox Series XS: 3 GB
- Size PS4: 4.90 GB
- Size PC: 3.1 GB
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following changes:
- Added the FIFA World Cup 2022 experience.
- To learn more about the FIFA World Cup 2022 experience, CLICK HERE.
- Removed the previously existing Brazil team from Kick Off, Tournaments, Online Friendlies, and Online Seasons.
- The Brazil national team, featuring players competing in the upcoming FIFA World Cup 2022, can be used in the FIFA World Cup 2022 experience.
- Updated some commentary lines and celebrations.
Addressed the following issues:
- In some cases, Training Center Focus Areas did not update to take into account the selected Controller Settings preset.
- Addressed multiple stability issues that could occur.