EA Sports, through their official Website, has revealed Career dive deep into the most important gameplay improvements and adjustments which have crafted for EA SPORTS FC 24 Career Mode.
EA SPORTS FC 24 is a new era for The World’s Game: 19,000+ fully licensed players, 700+ teams, and 30+ leagues playing together in the most authentic football experience ever.
Career mode in FIFA is a game mode that allows you to manage and control a football club or player’s career throughout multiple seasons. You can make transfers, negotiate contracts, train players, and compete in matches as a manager or control a single player’s career as a player-manager. It offers a more immersive experience where you can build a team or shape a player’s path to success.
EA Sports FC 24 Career: Ballon d’or
In FC 24’s Career Mode, EA Sports are introducing a highly anticipated feature that has enthralled football enthusiasts worldwide. The prestigious Ballon d’Or award will now incorporat into the gameplay, offering players an even more immersive and realistic experience.
With the Ballon d’Or now a part of Career Mode, players can witness ultimate individual accolade in FC 24. This prestigious award, which mirrors its real-life counterpart, honors the best player in the world, rewarding exceptional performance, skills, and achievements throughout the virtual seasons.
Manager Career Mode
In Manager Career, we’re introducing a Total Management System that brings together two new elements – Tactical Visions and Coaches. Alongside that, we’ve focussed on Match Preparation, all these combine with the goal of enabling you to manage your club exactly how you want to. We’re also keen to celebrate your success with a range of new dynamic moments that include Open Top Bus Parades and Awards Events. So let’s jump right in and get into all the details.
Managers can be involved in all major club decisions, whether they implement changes themselves or make sure they’ve got the right staff around them to delegate to. The appointment of a new manager has the potential to completely transform a club and its football philosophy
We strive to allow you to put your stamp on the game, to fuel the identity of your clubs as you take charge of them and ultimately feel in control of the way your team behaves on and off the pitch. Tactical Vision enables you to have easier control over selecting, implementing, and then perfecting the way your team approaches their football. To begin with, you can choose from 7 different tactical real-world and authentic philosophies—from Park the Bus to Gegenpressing— in terms of how you want your team to play. The available Tactical Visions are:
- Standard: A balanced approach to the game, focused on maintaining a shape which will help you stay strong defensively while still offering a threat going forward
- Wing Play: Makes use of the full width of the pitch when in possession, getting the ball out to attacking players close to the touchlines quickly and using overlapping full-backs to add to the threat from those areas
- Tiki-Taka: A possession-based style of play. Comfortable on the ball all over the pitch, your players use short passing and rotations while waiting for opportunities to play in attackers who’ve run into channels or gaps between opposition defenders.
- Counter-Attack: Low-risk and a low block are the key to this style of play. Players defend the penalty area and then, once possession is regained, get the ball forward quickly with attackers ready to run into space behind the opponents’ defensive line.
- Gegenpressing: This strategy is based around a high press. Your team tries to win back the ball in the opponent’s third wherever possible, using turnovers to create goal-scoring opportunities before the opposition can settle back into shape.
- Kick & Rush: A style of play built around strength and athleticism enables your players to often bypass the midfield, getting the ball forward quickly to your powerful strikers who can exploit space behind defenders and battle for second balls and knockdowns.
- Park the Bus: Your team bases its game around solid, uncompromising defending. You’re always disciplined and well-organised out of possession, usually employing a very low block, throttling opponents’ attacks before winning the ball and trying to get forward yourselves.
Tactical Visions start from Tactics and Player Instruction presets. Our goal was to enable player expression within each Tactical Vision, so most of the settings are quite flexible. There are, however, defining settings for each Tactical Vision that can’t be modified. For example, you can’t play Counter-Attacking football without setting your Chance Creation to Forward Runs, just like you can’t engage with Wing Play without setting your wingers to be extra wide on the pitch. If you don’t want to use any of the 7 Tactical Visions we’ve set up, you can always create a Custom set up, which is where players who change the defining setting of an existing Tactical Vision will go as well.
Any Tactical Vision can be applied to any formation we have in the game. It’s down to you as the Manager to determine what combination works best for the strengths and weaknesses of your team. Also, Tactical Vision works independently of Game Plans, so you can choose to have one vision to rule them all or assign an individual Tactical Vision to each plan (e.g. Ultra-Defensive to Park The Bus, Defensive to Counter-Attack, Balanced to Tiki-Taka.)
Tactical Vision Scouting
We’ve also refreshed the Scouting system so you can recruit players that are a natural fit for the tactical system you’re trying to implement. So apart from the existing filters (position, age, remaining contract), we’ve added some new ones:
- Tactical Fit: Each Tactical Vision is associated with a set of key Attributes for each position on the field. With Tactical Fit, your scouts will report back on players that stand out in those areas of their game.
For example, when looking for a Central Midfielder (CM) that is compatible with Counter-Attack, your scouts will prioritise Agility, Stamina, Dribbling and Acceleration among other Attributes, while a Tiki-Taka CM will need good levels of Ball Control, Short Passing, Positioning, to be a part of the report.
- Overall Condition: This is a filter that determines the quality of the player you are looking for, ranging from Backup to World Class.
- PlayStyles: Need a player that has a specific PlayStyle in their arsenal? This is where you ask for it.
In Player Career we are introducing Player Agents, enabling you to choose your own path and achieve your dream transfer. We’re bringing PlayStyles to Player Career to allow you to create your own unique player – both on and off the pitch, we’re putting your player into the centre of the action with the new Focus Camera and we’re introducing a range of new dynamic moments that include from Open Top Bus Parades and Awards Events. On top of all this, we’re delighted to announce that you can now earn football’s greatest individual honour the Ballon d’Or and become a legend of the game!
Role of the Agent
The Player Agent allows for deep diving into the world of transfers, contracts and the many twists that are going to shape your career across multiple seasons. The Player Agent is going to guide you on your journey, commenting on achievements and losses, and most importantly, helping you shape your future by negotiating with clubs about potential transfers and contracts that shape your career.
Shaping your Path
Negotiations are a crucial part of the Player Agent. Even when you secure another season at your current club, you will always need to think ahead. At the end of each Season your progress is evaluated and it will determine if your Club wants to keep you in their squad or if you will have to look for other opportunities.
You can set up Your Career Path by selecting a target team or look to move to one of the Clubs recommended to you by your Player Agent.
A Target Team is a Club that you can set as the next step in a career. Objectives for the Club are tracked across each season and if you successfully complete them, you will be able to join that club. You can only have one Target Team active at any point, but are able to change the target at points across the season.
The Agent will help you evaluate your choice of Target Team and if you aim too high, they will recommend a stepping-stone club that could be a bridge between your current team and the Target Team.
Sometimes teams might not want to sign you, their budget plan might not be flexible enough, they might not need someone for your specific position, or their profile does not meet your style of play. As you develop, teams might change their mind and you may get the opportunity to join them in future seasons.
As the season unfolds, your trusted Agent curates opportunities uniquely tailored to your performance and career progression.
The Agent evaluates your performance throughout the season, offering timely club recommendations that aren’t just transfer opportunities but distinctive challenges. By meeting the Agent’s outlined objectives, you will secure a place at Clubs that could act as stepping-stones to bigger and better things.
These recommendations are designed to elevate your career, guiding you towards superior teams while considering geographical context and wage potential. The Agent also provides recommendations before the end of the season based on your current performance, ensuring you always have options for next season. The Agent even informs you of that team’s Tactical Vision, so you feel comfortable knowing what will be expected of you on the pitch when eventually making the switch.
Each Club in the game has a set of requirements that need to be met to either join a new club or continue with your current contract at the team you’re playing for – those requirements are objectives that are active through the current Season.
Objectives depend on a few factors including the prestige of the League to which the Club belongs, its Star Rating, and financial well-being. On top of that there is the most important factor, your financial expectations expressed in a weekly wage that you want to earn when you move clubs or are starting the next season at the current club.
Based on these criteria, objectives are created and split into two categories, Mandatory and Optional:
- Mandatory Objectives have to be fulfilled for a Club to even consider working with you. They are the absolute minimum needed for signing a new contract or securing a place at your current club.
- Optional Objectives come into play when you want to earn more. Completing them, alongside the Mandatory Objectives, increases the weekly wage that the club is willing to pay you.
What the Mandatory and Optional Objectives are is defined by the tactical style of the Club and your position. For example, if your Club favours more dynamic fast paced football, expect more Objectives like pass & go’, while for those Clubs which prefer more defensive approach, clean sheets and ball possession will play a more important role.
Always plan ahead
It’s important to always plan ahead, so your career will develop in the way you want. Through the Season, with the help of the Agent, you are able to set your financial requirements towards your Current, Target and Recommended Clubs.
Towards the end of the season the agent will need you to lock down your targets so you won’t be able to edit your wages any further. It’s good to think about your next move before that happens, so you are going to have more options in choosing where you want to play next Season, but also maximise your financial potential.
Our Cinematics team has been hard at work this year with a very clear goal in mind: Celebrate success! We’ve looked at accolades from both a team and an individual perspective and we’ve come up with:
- We are happy to announce that we have partnered with the Ballon d’Or to showcase the pinnacle of player performance recognition in EA SPORTS FC 24. Enjoy the thrill of watching your Player receive the world’s most prestigious individual football award.
- The open top bus trophy parade will represent the conclusion of a season which has seen you help your team win at least one trophy, but will bring together all the trophies you have won.
- The Manager of the Year and Player of the Season awards will be presented to their winners in extravagant galas. Ensure your team delivers top performances across the season to grab the award yourself or cheer on your players from the audience as they lift the prestigious trophy at the end of a campaign.